I feel like it has been a long time for me of not writing my journal on time. These weeks are really pulling me off from my schedule because there are a lot of assignments, presentation, reports, and family affairs surround me. That’s why I was not posting my blog by Friday every week. And I need to apologize if there is someone awaiting my weekly journal. Hopefully no one, I wish. So, at here, for last week journal, I wanna talk about a Malaysian family gathering party on Sunday.
Our group’s Malaysian family gathering is held normally twice a semester. Every sophomore should take turns to hold a party in that term. XIong is the one who is in charge this time. I offer to help him contact part of the members about the gathering date and time because his msn status implied that he has a lot of activities which he is one of the committees to be taken in charge too.
Since our group members seldom go out to have fun or meeting in the campus, I decide to have us playing badminton before going to the reunion dinner. Beyond my expectation, it worked out to everybody for understanding more about each other’s behavior in the game. The freshmen are quite funny for me. Indeed, all of us were playing worse in the game but we have fun for playing hard and serious.
I wanna thanks Cecilia for lending me her bike for the reunion dinner. ^^ Since there are 7 of us (formerly 8), I had to borrow a bike so that we can go there together. Actually I decided to have one of the freshmen with me, but there is an alteration in the attendance so I need not to fetch anybody. The destination is located at “The King of Yakiniku”, West area in Taichung, which is also 20minutes far away from our campus. Everybody had to coordinate with my riding speed because I drove around 50km/h. ><>
I didn’t like the food actually but I enjoyed chatting with everybody in my group. Through that, we are able to know each other better. Two of my seniors were staring at me while my jokes are getting colder (nonsense in English) but I spoke it out accidentally. At last, we decided to leave around ten. After realizing that I had forgotten to take pictures while we were eating, everybody became wordless to me—they have no idea that I brought a camera but didn’t take any pictures at all. Haha.. Therefore, we took a picture at our campus’ entrance by asking a help from a pedestrian. It was the happiest gathering dinner that we ever had.

No comments:
Post a Comment