Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Di@Ry oN M@y 16th,Frid@y

All I wanna typed now is negative news which happened last night.

There was a gathering dinner of our class last night. The venue is at Qing Jing Zhe, a Japanese Restaurant at Da Dun Road. Although I have heard that it is a standard restaurant, the tomato hotpot is not tasty enough for me to recall the flavor. So, it is soon enough for me to forget about it. /0\

One of my classmates drove me there; however, I wasn’t feeling well after I got home. Since he had caught a cold a day before, I might have probably infected by him. = =

After that, I had no idea what should I do because 8.30pm was the earliest time I came back from outside in a week. Therefore, I chat with a friend—Austin, in MSN because I was curious at something he typed on his status. While we were chatting, he was already at his home in Kao Shiung. He told me that he was actually back home for some errands, but he felt hard to breath and the condition led him to go for a doctor. The doctor told him that he needed immediate operation because he could encounter a seizure anytime. So, he is hospitalized today. > <

Worst of all, last night was a bad sleeping night because my roommate who couldn’t fall asleep was making noise again at midnight. @ @

Today I felt bad because I have some symptoms of sick and that I was not sleeping enough yesterday.

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT