Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day cake




nObOdy iS aLonE

Today I'm quite happy although i did bad in a quiz, because I designed my first Mother's Day cake for my Boss while I was working. The cake was a bonus for lab workers. According to our Lab working regulation and bonus, the workers with good working performance can receive special premium during special occassion. Sometimes even though it is just a dessert, i will be simply delighted. I think life needs miracle and surprise to be colorful and wonderful, that's why I'd be so happy. I remember our last-time-gift is a small box of Mooncake Festival bakery. For the reason i couldn't finish them myself, i gave some of them to my roommates and friends. In the process to share something with others, i learn and gain from the principle of happiness. Since i designed my Boss's cake by using his cake, i have my one to be brought home. However, I was not that relax because i started wondering when should i design my one and whom i would like to give. I got in a fret when i realized i had no time at all. These weekends are working days, i should better not take it home. However, while i think of that, i was already in a lift.




The person i met coincidently was a Myanmarnese, an acquaintance of mine. So i had a brainstorm to ask her whether she would like spending some time to design a Mother's day cake. She is very happy and curious about my suggestion, i should admit that she is one of the many girls who like knitting and DIY. As a consequence, Win Win Mall took the cake and seemed very happy in her face. In our conversation, i also found that we were both came back from work. I 've learned that she worked at a Thai Restaurant outside the campus. Compare to me, i worked at our campus Language Lab with special gifts back home during some festivals. I'm a lot more lucky than her ; therefore, i really shouldn't keep murmuring how hard my life were about working from day to day, from week to week, because there are some people who live pitier than i do.

Finally, i would like to say "happy mother's day to all the mothers throughout the world. Thanks to have born us to look at the world by our own. "

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT