Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A day of Self-h@tred


Today I lost something important, but I don’t think I can talk about it at here right now because my life will be totally ruined if I talked of something unhappy for I’m already in the situation. Everybody is busy for his/her assignment and the preparation of final exam recently, and so do I. I feel helpless whenever my schedule messed up. So I messed up everything in my life these days. I don’t know why, everything just run off schedule that I wasn’t able to fix things up on time. And I’m very hate of these things now-- writing journal, handing in homework, preparing something I should have done a week ago, going to work that would slow me down for other things… Why not just call them off for a second? Come on, I need a break. In this second, I’m crazy. I have nobody to talk with, and I have no one with me, because I refuse to speak up. Coz no one would understand me. So I better hide myself at a corner, keep myself quiet.
The conclusion is-- I lost my faith today. I feel angry to myself, I feel angry what had happened on me. I even dunno why I am typing this ridiculous thing on my journal, leaving myself a nonsense memory. Phew… sorry I shouldn’t have written this. But this is still my journal. So, leave it clear or I will score zero.
This is not the worst day in my life, but worse enough for me to have typed it down.

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT