

I am terribly sick recently, having a bad flu as most people do. I hadn't thought that I would be sick for over a week; these are true nightmares for me. Since I was too weak to get out of the dorm during weekends, I took sick leave at some of my part-time-jobs too .In addition, I skipped the classes for two days and was doing quite bad in my mid-term exam paper. Nonetheless, it had all over today, which meant there was no turning point for my fate in the test. The last I did bad was the English Literature. The answers were in my head but I figured them out just after the exam. My mind was awfully blank while writing down the answer of essay questions, they were even not yet completed as the professor said, " Time's up." Maybe everybody is having fun at this moment, because the mid-term exam has really become the past.However, it isn't my holiday. Two quizzes , one composition, and a transciption of NPR-- these things are killing me! So this weekend I am going to stay at the dorm other than the time to work. Oh! I have to wake up to work at 8am tomorrow. Am I not having fun for my life? It is totally dull and even having not enough time to be so dull. What's more, the global warming stuff that Michael wanted us to prepare for our coming mid-term(his mid-term is always delayed so that we won't be stressed to prepare it with other subjects during the mid-term week, which I prefer this way very much.) is really tough for me. I even can't understand some points and I think others are not getting the idea too but I think we really should start helping each other for it,oKay? At last, I hope there will be no more snivelling while typing my next journal~><

No comments:
Post a Comment