
3months after school starts, I realize that some of my acquaintances have dropped off the edge of earth. Actually there's one I haven't met so far since summer break's over. I think he might be very busy in his last-year-study of collegiate life. So, I just wish him to take care of his own health despite spending the whole time for study. The other is my previous roommate--Wen, who is diligently preparing for her future graduate school. Once you fail in the exam, your dream will be bursted up just like a balloon. She told me that the coming exam is really important for her. I remember I was feeling so sick two weeks ago, and she was kind of dropped in to visit me and then found me sick coincidently. I was really touched, she came to me after her whole-day of tuition class, just to give me a hello kitty--a popular dividend everybody is collecting in 7-11 convenience store lately. I was not fond of hello kitty that much, but I just told her once that it is really rarely to see any doraemon, hello kitty, or dragonbear merchandise selling in Malaysia. However, I didn't expect that she would keep it in mind for so long, that's why I was really touched. In return, I went to visit her last Saturday's night. I gave her some draft papers which I had collected for a period and a PRINGLE onion chips as an encouragement while she is studying. So both of us are really touching each other's heart I think.
There was one more thing happenned recently which made me moved too. Once.I found that my bicycle was collapsed last Wednesday after Japanese class because of the strong wind. The iron chain lost its way from the gearwheel and I was totally not-knowing what could I do. I have no experience at fixing it. At the time I gave up to do anything and ready to go, a senior offered her help immediately. That seemed a little easy at first but my bicycle’s iron chain was too old to move by the wooden chopstick. I wanted her to stop fixing it because I saw that her hands were dirty after it. But she wasn’t listened and didn’t mean to give up so fast. Then her companion turned out to help her. Finally my bicycle was repaired and they both got a pair of dirty hands. I was quite ashamed, so I accompanied them to wash their hands after that. I knew I was really appreciated what they did, and it was such an affecting scene that I would not forget. What I was mostly touching is that—I haven’t known her so deep, we are not so familiar to each other, but she offered her help without a minute of doubtness!

No comments:
Post a Comment