Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pada Malam saya lupa Bahasa Melayu...*(At the night i forgot Malay language)

A funniest thing happened a few minutes ago. My brother asked me about some Malay language words tonight through the MSN because there are some Malaysian authoritarians coming to his campus this Sunday and he is charged to welcome them in the reception. It was a great challenge for me who didn’t speak the national language for a long time. It is not my mother tongue, either. Furthermore, I was not in an environment that full of Malay people. Therefore, those are the excuses I gave for my absent-minded. Come on, here is Taiwan, man…Don’t force me. I was all nerves after he asked me those words, for I couldn’t remember all of them, and my mind was mixed them up with different other words. Finally, I seek for help from my one of my Malaysian friend. Compare to him, he remember all those words while I felt hard to figure out. But only when he told me I was just like reminded of the past. It is so ridiculous that I finally found out that I have forgotten Malay Language today. Oh, my god!

Forget about the conversation that we had, my brother was the first to give up then. He was exhausted and needed to take rest right after it. So I yelled him to leave fast for disturbing me in writing this journal. It was so unkind of him, so black-hearted! (Crying) 

Tonight is the night i feel doubful about my future again. But before that there is one thing to be congratulated,that is, my insomnia has been cured three days ago. I was not that hard to fall asleep again.It just take me half an hour to get into sleep. So i am really happy about it. i think i have become a normal person, i am back, i have returned, and i am recovered!!>~<// hooray! So now let's come back to my topic. I wondered what can i do after graduated and what's my job then. It was really bad. I even feel afraid to think about it. Maybe i juz shouldn'tbe so excited about it because i am just a sophomore temporarily,but i think it is necessary to start planning about my future now. ANy suggestions?? I'm lost. Think i gotta escape from real-life and slip into slumberland for it is a good choice to take now.A cool night. Goodnite to all~

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT