Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Thursday, November 1, 2007

BechHam CHia


I went to Tainan to meet up with my childhood brother last Saturday. It was an exotic trip for my first time going out of Taichung by my own. It took me three hours to arrive the terminal station of Tainan. I felt bad being trapped in the stinky coach, and I could hardly breathe or sleep in it. Therefore, I started to concentrate in the film and tried to sit properly in my seat. However, it was still countless of me to turn over and over. Finally, the Taiwanese bus driver dropped me at the taxi station which I instinctively believed what I’d heard from the language that I am not familiar with was that: this is the terminal. So I called to my brother for help. But I was kinda regret for not finding out first where I was before calling him because I must then have to make another call again after the first call. I even didn’t know how to describe where I was and that totally made both of us frustrated. = =
After 10 minutes standing under the sizzling sun of Tainan, somebody called out my infant name loud which I felt quite embarrassed. I wonder how long have nobody called me that name since I came to Taiwan. It was very funny while I saw the guy wearing pink helmet had finally came. I couldn’t stop laughing although I found out that the bike with the pink helmets was borrowed from one of his female friends at last.
My brother studied in National Cheng Da University. He joins in the football team and calls himself Beckham Chia, which means he likes soccer very much, doesn’t mention about his football skill actually. I just feel that he has become a funny guy after grown-up, no more childish kid as it in my memory. He took me to his campus and a famous tourist attraction—An Ping Fort. I really enjoyed the time at Tainan and it was my first trip in Taiwan for this semester.

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT