Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Thursday, April 3, 2008

PaMiMio





Yesterday I went to Science Museum in Taichung with Chen & Chris who were my last summer roommates. This trip was actually our first time going out together since our separation last year. After receiving the good news that Chris is posted as the first in the name list of National Cheng Gong University graduate school’s matriculation, we had decided to go out for meals weeks ago. Finally, Chris suggested our going to the museum because it has a free admission by entering before 10a.m. on Wednesdays. Afterwards, we concluded that this science trip is beneficial as we’re not in this academic domain. We took a photo of our body temperature because it is fantastic to be retained in our memory. I mentioned that ALIEN VS PEDATOR in our conversation; however they had never been watching this movie. As I remember, predators can only see human’s body temperature instead of concrete objects, just like this picture had shown us.

We had our lunch at Pamimio Restaurant around 12.30p.m., which Chris had made a reservation for a table in advance. It is an Italian restaurant. I like its exteriority pretty much so I took a photo with the menu board placed at its entrance. However, I looked like a passer-by instead of a guest >< (This is what they said.) I ordered clam spaghetti and both of them got the commercial set lunch. Yummy… After that we stayed at a pavilion in a green meatus and chatted for almost an hour. The last thing we did was to take an autodyne picture of us. It spent a lot of time to catch good angles and expressions. Finally, we gave up because it was exhausting. Yesterday, I felt like our good old days had returned that we were still together like we used to be. It is a bit sad but I really miss them a lot.

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT