Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Friday, March 28, 2008

a FellOw oF mIne


I’m terribly exhausted now, probably because I didn’t sleep well last night. The mosquitoes had been flying around since I got on bed at 2a.m. In that case, I hid in my bed sheet trying to get rid of them; however I kept hearing their sound which was so annoying and being constantly awaken made me hardly fell into sleep. By the way I slept about 2a.m. as I had my dinner at 11p.m. Recently, some of the extra courses at Language Center have started so I have been working late and became too busy to have dinner time. Furthermore, waking up so early and having no rest at all made me feel a bit dizzy. Sadly, I’m running out of word now. ><

Well, I’m quite worried about my GEPT High Intermediate Level exam which is only two weeks away. Regardless of lacking in vocabularies is my big trouble dealing with this test, I feel not to have memorized the words like any others. It is no way to memorize the words as I know, because you will never gonna use it after that temporary memory. I’m so against it. At least it is not the way to workout, and it is just what I’m thinking. Maybe I shouldn’t be so tough; otherwise I could get failed later. Hence, a new idea has emerged in my mind today. Maybe I could try to keep practice using those vocabs, since it is the only possible way out. So I better hurry up before it’s too late. Wish me good luck. Have you girls ever listen “it is too late to apologize” by Timbaland? No matter from what aspects you wanna think about something, I really see to it. Sometime it might be a sad one--listens its tone can help you figure out how sad it is—but I do really have this kind of strong feeling that sometime it is really too late to apologize before realizing one’s fault.

Actually, I have an uneasy chance to type my journal here, but my colleague is so noisy and he keeps disturbing me. I could barely concentrate now. Somebody help me!!! Just let me go home. I wanna go home sleep. I don’t know why a person like him can be so energetic but stupid… He said that I’m wearing a sock which is really weird and its color is disgusting. What’s for saying those words?= = In return, I wanna tell you girls his name is ALEX. Do remember him who is from our campus “Ji Fu She”. (I was just kidding. In fact, he is a nice one but I have to admit he is sometimes too noisy. >< Anyway, say hello to him whenever you see him in person, in regards of me, cYLdeR. Thanx)

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT