Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Saturday, April 12, 2008

exam eXam



My life is now infused with edginess as the mid-term exam has finally come. First, I didn’t do well in my Japanese exam although the paper was quite a piece of cake; and second, I scored low in yesterday’s listening quiz. Well, Grace asked me not to make a fuss with the score because it’s already a past tense. Maybe taking a stride is better to run an easy life. Nonetheless, I would still keep blaming myself while I ought to get something I’m deserved.

I woke up late this morning and I was an hour late for German class. It is so bad to skip language class while the exam is around the corner because it gives no helps to a candidate as jittery as me. Spending hours to watch “six feet under” in language lab before Michael’s oral class is the only conceivable means to alleviate my being overslept. You’re not gonna to believe what had I said while I met Wendy this morning, that was, I got a class but “sleptover”. Obviously I spoke out a term in reverse order as if I had already taken my class in a sleeping mode—not really waken up yet.

By the way I’m so happy that I almost approach to the last episode of “six feet under” today because of my tardiness. I have a profound understanding about life as if I were one of the characters—Claire. She is an outstanding girl who wants her life to be meaningful, but she then also got in trouble by people’s misunderstanding about herself. Therefore she is required to go for counseling in school by no reason she has to do it in personal. I think it is cruel at first, I mean if you are forced to go through this so-called psychological therapy with no willingness of your own, it is like shitting your whole life and you wish others could just mind their own business. But I see some progress for Claire in understanding her own, and finally she ought to leave school for college to develop her creativity, talent, and potentialities of arts.

They’re a lot to talk about this series. I think I will continue if I find no topic to write my journal next time. NIte~ i wish everybody pass the exam here~

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT