When I reached my dorm with an exhausted body, I was surprised to find that nobody’s home. So I called Kelly, one of my roommates, to ensure the others won’t be back too. After our recognition, the conclusion is that I will be alone during this weekend. Oh… What a nice day!~ ^^I am delighted because I always wish to have some space to be alone in the dorm, even though I’m quite scared to be alone sometimes. You might be confused by my statement or you might find it contradictory, but it is truly how I feel. My roommates were not going home simultaneously, and that’s why it failed me for so long. (Psst…Please don’t tell them~><) I have been waiting for this happening since my last staying-at-dorm-alone, two months I guess, because sometimes I am too tired to talk, too fed up to have companies, especially when I felt numb to talk about my coming home late was because I worked overtime that day.
In others’ eyes, I predict that some biased people would give me some freaking judgment, such as, a workaholic, a studious idiot, or maybe the most freak of nature, just because I seldom go out playing. I will not get angry, not even have the feeling to be harmed by some sort of discrimination, because they don’t know me, who I am and why I am doing something they’re not so agree with. When you think me wrong, I will correct you, modifying your recognition towards me, just when you’re my friends. Maybe you think that I’m introverted, but I’m not.
Everybody’s life is different owing to his/her condition. You might be a rich one, you might be a poor one. You know well that the adjective “wealthy” is the antonym of the term “impoverished”. Yet, for me, it’s an equation of life, which you’re gonna to solve it, to prove it, by thyself. Not others, but just you. The one who succeeds to figure out a perfect answer, finally leads him/herself that actually a poor one can be a rich one. I admire. The one who never ever tries to do this equation, will find that there is no relation between these two terms, without knowing how powerful the peculiar existence of solution it is. I despise.
I have this opinion because some people always give judgment without considering others’ circumstances, just as some of the rich people who think that an upper-class society shouldn’t be a place somewhere the poor is able to attend. The M society has clearly defined my point. So, to the rich, I will tell, “think of poor, you selfish.”
Umm... i can write many while there's nobody around. So wat will you write?

No comments:
Post a Comment