

Remember once I told you about the story of little CoOl? Well, today it’s the time to show you my bike, which I newly bought from Taipei last month. Believe it or not, I have fallen in love with it when I first met it in the Yahoo auction. It was a time after I had failed in finding a bike in Taichung for about 10 times in three months. Actually I had a least wish to buy it at that time, didn’t think of I might have the chance to take a look at it by myself, because I was too busy to go for Taipei within a week while the auction will be lasted for only 10 days. Although my schedule was hectic during that week, I made a decision to go for Taipei one week later, just if there was no one bidding for it. Very soon, it had become a real wish which I hardly expected.
Until today, the story of little CoOl 2 and I have been started for a month. It is really cool of its new outer covering with metallic black, and I bet you could barely pay with such a price anyhow like I do. It is really cheap if I take this fair and reasonable price to compare with the price which those ten motorbike workshops offered me. What a scrupulous market price they had given me!
To my pleasant, I bought a new helmet for little CoOl 2. It was a long story if I wanna talk about the helmets which I bought previously while I was with little CoOl 1. All in all, it was a tragedy for they were confiscated by Malaysia Customs. In fact, I was totally out of the sense that they were against the law without paying some kind of tax. So next time don’t send something you don’t know whether it is legal or illegal without paying compulsory taxes to other countries, as silly as I did!
After some time, I bought another new helmet because I think it is necessary I need to drive someone important behind me. So now I have a cool bike and two cool helmets, I promise I will take good care of it. And I really do implement my promise because I always keep it clean while I have the time to do so.

No comments:
Post a Comment