Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Thursday, March 6, 2008

schizophrenia


I had a terrible experience in our campus library two days ago, and that wasn’t worse than the case my computer being attacked by virus and crackdown. The reasons I went to library to use the computer, not only to give comment to my peers’ journal, but also because my PC was in progress to recover. At first, I was surprised and happy to see my senior--pOk kAi, who was also in the library, sitting on the PC seat. But he left soon to have lunch, and sooner a person who I first believe was a freak had taken pOk kAi’s seat. What convinced me was that he kept on murmuring as he walked toward me and even after he sat down. It sounded like he was memorizing something or running some formulas in his mind. Since his action didn’t really disturb me, I didn’t change seat at that time. By chance, I took a peek at his work on the screen. He was studying on stock market, checking the index and observing the charts very attentively, just that he didn’t shut his mouth up overall. I wondered about maybe he was just as normal as everybody, or maybe he was doing some hard work which couldn’t be distracted, and that’s why he kept murmuring. He walked away suddenly and his action looked just fine. However, when he came back with a mobile phone holding on his hand, it really scared me because it is an action that 100 out of 100 an abnormal people will do. Well, maybe he is another John Nash, who created a powerful theory that we used it in both economy and law today; but I’m sorry that he is another schizophrenic patient in the world. At last, I left him alone after making a judgment on him.

1 comment:

cecilia~*^.^*~ said...

Hey Cylder, as i have finished reading your journal, I am very curious to this person. If similar such a person sits at my side, I will fear too. I think he may suffer from the schizophrenia or a habit of him. If u saw this person again, show me, because I want to know his appearance. HaHa ~~~


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT