Tonight is a commemorable night; Little Kool will leave me and his second owner tomorrow. Soon, he will become our everlasting memory. It is hard to tell the feeling if you know that you are going to lose something that is no longer yours, because you have started to doubt whether it belongs to you yet has it ever your reason of concentration. So, say farewell to Little Kool. Nobody could live forever, and so do you. Quite sad because of your going, but you do leave with excuse ahead of time; thus no one can blame on you. You would be remembered as my first and ever best partner at wheel, I promise. It is really worth to own you once, for I’m deeply satisfied with the precious moment you have given to me and your second owner. Let me count on it. When we first got you, we were really happy but you got a broken body. So we spent some money on you to reborn you. Then I tried my first time riding on you after you alive. I swore you had recognized me as your best cyclist because you didn’t fall me down from beginning till today, not even once. But today, I wanna say sorry to have failed you. Don’t blame me, okay? I am sure I’ve made a right choice. Once there was a small accident occurred on us and we were just slightly injured; but, your mouth started bleeding since then. I believe you’d lost a tooth. To pay off for that incident, I help you fixing it so that you can leave us with an unbroken body. Nonetheless, I start crying in my heart when I found that you were once so important in my life. I also realized that when I chose to abandon you gradually, you made your adieu much hastier. Maybe I shouldn’t have that thought first, but I was just trying to lighten your responsibility. I knew you will understand, so don’t take revenge on me ya~ Truthfully, I will put your spirit into the next Kool next semester.
Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nEveR giVe uP
hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT

No comments:
Post a Comment