Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lazy Lazy.....(eNdemOnisM)




My fish were on diet recently. I don’t know why they started eating less since I cleaned the aquarium last week. Perhaps it may be because I’d thrown their waterweeds with their baby roe at that time. The waterweeds were rotten, destroying the beauty of the environment, so I had no choice but to scoop them up. I guess they have lost the habitat to hide; thus, making a voiceless complaint against me. What else to do if there is no male fish willing to incubate them? Huh? >.《
As if my fish running out of mood to eat the feedstuff, me too running out of words to type my journal today. I am too lazy to do anything now, as lazy as a pig. What’s full in my mind now is that there are 27 days more that I could go home. Longing for home, longing for everything in my hometown, and I’ve longing for many thousands hours. I start pondering my future again in this peaceful night. I am conscientious about it. How could I make my future leave no regrets? I think what I can do now is just perish the present.
Listening to the song “Grandfather’s clock” while typing my journal now, I think I’m already the most content of all throughout the world. I give little thought of fame and wealth, I’m even not acting like the worldly-minded person, what I want is simple. The most unsophisticated person in the world always aspires after eudemonism. When I type out this word, I start surfing on the net about it. I found that there’s really a lot to learn in this world; knowledge is really somewhat endless to pursue. At last, I think I misused it too.
Anyway, just forget about it because it’s time to bed. Good night all~ (q`_`p)




Eudemonism-幸福論-


正しくは「幸福説」または「幸福主義」。幸福こそが人生の目的である―という主義のことです。
すべて受け入れ、悟りにも近い諦観を持ちながらも、まだこういうことを振りかざせるオラクルが理想だなあ、と。パルスにとっては驚きながらも嬉しい相手でしょう。幸せになれるといいねえ…
…最初のタイトルは実は「ウサギ」でした(大笑)だってパルスってウサギとか犬の仔とか、かまわれるの好きな動物っぽいんだもん(笑)犬だとドーベルマンかな。強そうなわりには律儀なとことか。耳切られてしくしく泣いてる子犬のパルスをなめてあげてるゴールデンレトリバーなオラクル…うはーv←犬好きのツボに入ったらしい。うちのクルさんは猫タイプだって言われるんですけどね(笑)

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT