Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Friday, October 19, 2007

nEVer gIvE uP


I feel bad today. Maybe I should get into bed early before I get sick, but I know I couldn’t, a lot of jobs need to be done in time, and can’t be left behind. I have to work at 5.30pm and one and half an hour later from now on I would have left my dorm and then go to Michael’s oral training class. It’s a really busy life the way I run, I know, but I just couldn’t help escaping from it. Actually, it’s hard to tell my feeling now, I don’t really like this way of my life. Whenever I felt exhausted after back from work, I always thought: Tomorrow will be better, and today was not often the worst of my days. However, tomorrow comes, and the day after tomorrow passes by; day by day, time flies away. There is never a nice day of tomorrow because tomorrow never really comes. Time is precious. But I don’t think I am using it well. Although I spend every minute, every hour with every single thing I think I really should do, it is kinda wasting my time though. I am not happy, I need places to scream, but where? My heart is no longer allowed me to stay in this frame, this style, this moment. I could have changed, since PIECES always yearn for freedom, and they don’t like themselves being chained. And so do I. I am a Pieces. I am quite believed in the prediction of the Horoscope brochure; what the people in those brochures predicts is always approached accurate and credible. So, just let me wake up with no struggling anymore right after I open my eyes early in the morning, just let me sleep, sleep tight and no nightmare in the time I am on bed. I got into bed quite early in these few days. I still couldn’t fall asleep as soon as I wish though. Maybe I am getting homesick again. Expecting to go home this coming winter, I really have a great desire on it. Every time when I think about home, think of my father, I just feel like I should be there right now. I would feel ashamed if the consequence of coming here resulting me to go home immediately, so I must quit myself out of this kind of bad idea at once. Never give up, never, and never say these words again!!

1 comment:

Instructor said...

Wow, I like the pictures you attached to your blog. They're so lovely!!


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT