
“Misfortunes never come singly.” Early in the morning half past eight (10/9 Tues.), I was overslept for our composition class. I found that I was alone in the dorm at that time, nobody’s waken me up, and I was poorly left behind. Jumping off my bed, I was swift to brush my teeth, taking off my pajamas and put on a leisure wear, then hurried to school by my little “KOoL”, which is my bike actually. It is not how bad I wanna talk about my roommates; just that we are having different class and they didn’t know I have class on 8 a.m. So, there is just one person I gotta blame, that’s me, myself. I stayed up studying until 3 o’clock at midnight, it’s possibly because I started doing assignment at 1 a.m., not because I was too hardworking! Hahaha…so just don’t misunderstand at this point.
The most ridiculous thing was that I was mistaken that the Japanese Class is on Thursday, so the test will be definitely on Thursday as I guess. But I was wrong in fact, it was actually one of today’s classes. I got to know it from one Class A student after the Knowledge Base Class, which means Japanese Class is going to be the next lesson. So I was rushing to my KOoL for the second time, and I was so worried when I couldn’t find it. I thought I was too jumpy to find it. I met Hua La La when I was disorientated, or maybe I could say it was he who saw me first, because I have no intention to look at people at that time, what I worried was just, “Where is my KOoL?” “Su Xia,what are you doing?” he asked. I answered without thinking of the answer, “Finding my bike la.” And then I saw he left and I ought to calm down and scan carefully where it was.
Thanks Hua La La that I found it at last; however, KOol was too old to move anymore since today after Japanese Class. I was desperate when I lost it, and now I dare not use it since the mechanics told me KOoL will be died soon, very soon from now on. So I’ve made a decision: I’m footing instead of riding for Thursday and Friday these two days. If you meet me in our campus on those days, find me walking on the streets, don’t forget to ask about my KOoL, I think it will be appreciated for your condolence.
The most ridiculous thing was that I was mistaken that the Japanese Class is on Thursday, so the test will be definitely on Thursday as I guess. But I was wrong in fact, it was actually one of today’s classes. I got to know it from one Class A student after the Knowledge Base Class, which means Japanese Class is going to be the next lesson. So I was rushing to my KOoL for the second time, and I was so worried when I couldn’t find it. I thought I was too jumpy to find it. I met Hua La La when I was disorientated, or maybe I could say it was he who saw me first, because I have no intention to look at people at that time, what I worried was just, “Where is my KOoL?” “Su Xia,what are you doing?” he asked. I answered without thinking of the answer, “Finding my bike la.” And then I saw he left and I ought to calm down and scan carefully where it was.
Thanks Hua La La that I found it at last; however, KOol was too old to move anymore since today after Japanese Class. I was desperate when I lost it, and now I dare not use it since the mechanics told me KOoL will be died soon, very soon from now on. So I’ve made a decision: I’m footing instead of riding for Thursday and Friday these two days. If you meet me in our campus on those days, find me walking on the streets, don’t forget to ask about my KOoL, I think it will be appreciated for your condolence.

No comments:
Post a Comment