Ich lerne Deutsch. Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch. Nicht zu schnell, nicht zu schleicht ooO((<')xx('>)/

Friday, September 28, 2007

My philosophty of life

My philosophy of life—To be who I want to be.

"If you got a dream, you'll need to protect it. Not even when others tell you that you can't make it, you just keep on doing what you want in your mind. Not even when your parents or someone you respects and so forth tells you not to pursue your dream, you give a minute to try trusting them...and, not even if it was me! "One of my best friends, Yee Sum, told me this when I was in intermediate school. I was deeply impressed by her words, for I hadn't realized I would have any dreams about my future. Until today, those words remain repetitive approaching to my mind.

In my country, many people around us seemed to have much pressure on talking about their dreams. Most of us are having different circumstances, and that means there is a clear distinction between the wealth and the poor. However, just for the one on the middle side, it still looked like dreams are inaccessible. And they have a mutual excuse-- reality is sometimes crucial beyond what you could imagine. Sadly, in other words, dreams are giving negative elements in their life. Why not making “dream” a positive word? If we change our perspective to strike out on this topic, we will find it more agreeable that this word is meaningful. Dreams could be fantastic, full of adventuresome, and challenging.

Now it makes me think of when I was about 12, the age about to end my elementary school life, I asked my cousin what was her job out of curiosity. “I wish I would be like you, still studying in campus,” she said. “Now I work as an account clerk, helping others with their annually financial report handed to the government. But I am not satisfied with who I am, what I am doing now,” she added. I understood what she meant. In order to avoid myself becoming her case, I set out an aim, that’s my philosophy of life—to be who I want to be. That’s why, I am here now. Where I am standing is satisfying me, making me happy. So do not tell me dream is far away from what we can hold, because I know it is intangible but can eventually be visible. There is an underlying reason for the failure, that is, to give up. But, I chose the opposite of it. God bless me then~

No comments:


nEveR giVe uP

hOld uR drEams tiGht or u mAY faIled iT